Having a great looking lawn is a good way to add value to your property. Whether you’re installing sod on a new construction project, updating a specific area of your existing lawn, or completely replacing worn-out sod, we can help. The professionals at Rochester Landscaping are experts in the art of installing sod.
Fresh sod is important for great results; we get deliveries frequently (weather permitting). Want to do the project yourself? Please call us to schedule pick up or delivery.
Our two step installation process ensures that your new lawn has the best chance to thrive.
- Lawn clearing: We clear out all existing grass, debris (etc.) and dispose of it properly.
- Finish Grading: We prepare your landscape grade to assure proper draining of water away
from building structures and to account for the slope in your yard.
- Top soil: Healthy grass needs good top soil to flourish. We prepare the soil for the
right conditions to assure growth
- Delivery: Our sod is cut fresh and delivered to your home or business.
- Installation: We’ll make sure everything is lined up properly and that there are no gaps.
- Clean up: We remove unused materials, pick up debris, and sweep up to make sure your
area looks nice.
- Water: We’ll leave a instructions for watering and caring for your new lawn so you can
keep it healthy once we’re gone.
Seeding is a lower cost option for creating a new lawn. Visit our seeding page for more details.